We are PROJECT428, INC. DBA PRJCT 428, a Delaware corporation (Project428), and the owner and operator of the website prjct428.com and all of its subdomains (collectively, the Website), the crowdfunding marketplace accessed via the Website (the Platform), including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through the Website or Platform (collectively, the Services).
- Consent. You will not be deemed to have consented to the disclosure or use of your Personal Information unless you provide affirmative consent to this Policy when initially accessing the Website, Platform, or Services. If you do not consent to the terms and conditions of this Policy, you should not use the Website, Platform, or any Service, and notify Project428 of your refusal to consent to this Policy pursuant to Section 10.1 of this Policy should any Personal Information already be collected by Project428 or its agents.
- Personal Information.
- Collected Personal Information. Project428 and its designated third-party agents may collect the following forms of personally identifiable information and content you provide on the Website, Platform, or Services, or which you permit Project428 to collect from third-party websites and applications (collectively, Personal Information): (a) personal names; (b) phone numbers; (c) billing and shipping addresses; (d) e-mail addresses; (e) age-related and demographic information; (f) personal identification numbers; (g) payment information (e.g. credit card numbers, bank account numbers, etc.); (h) job titles and positions; (i) comments made on third-party websites and applications; (j) device identification information; (k) geolocation data; (l) preferred language and country information; (m) communications sent via the Website, Platform, or Services; (n) information on your interactions with the Website, Platform, or Services, and other Website, Platform, or Service users; and (o) other reasonably relevant information pertaining to your use of the Website, Platform, or Services including without limitation your Internet protocol addresses, Website, Platform, or Service usernames and passwords, and standard web log information.
- Your Information Obligations. Project428 requires that you only provide Personal Information to Project428, whether directly through the Website, Platform, or Services, or via a third-party website or source, that is up-to-date and accurate, and that you inform Project428 of any changes or corrections to such Personal Information. You also assure Project428 that you have the full authority and right to submit such Personal Information to Project428, and to use such Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
- Personal Information Amendments. Project428 requires that you update and correct any Personal Information you provide to Project428 via the Website, Platform, Services. Should you be made aware that any of the Personal Information you provide to Project428 is incorrect or outdated, please notify Project428 of such events and provide Project428 corrected Personal Information via the contact information provided in Section 12 of this Policy.
- Cookies. When you register a Website account or utilize the Website, Platform, or any Service, Project428 may assign you a unique identifier and send such information to your computer or device hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code is uniquely yours. It is used to assist you in utilizing the Website, Platform, and Services. If you do not wish to have any such cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at anytime by modifying your device’s Internet browser settings. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from fully utilizing the Website, Platform, and Services.
- Use of Your Personal Information. Project428 may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Provide the Website, Platform, and Services: Project428 may use your Personal information to provide the Website, Platform, and Services including without limitation Project428’s goods and service offerings, and Project428 product payment and shipping functionalities;
- Encourage and Ensure Safe Interactions Between Website, Platform, and Service Users: Project428 may use your Personal Information to help improve the safety and reliability of Project428’s Website, Platform, and Services, or other operations, including detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Project428, other Website, Platform, or Service users, or the general public.
- Resolve Disputes and Troubleshoot Problems: Project428 may use your Personal Information to investigate or resolve any Website, Platform, or Service-related disputes or problems;
- Enforcement: Project428 may use your Personal Information to enforce this Policy or any other agreement associated with the Website, Platform, or Services;
- Customize, Measure, and Improve Website and Service User Experience: Project428 may use your Personal Information for analytical and measuring purposes to understand how the Website, Platform, or any of Services are used, through use of third-party analytics tools including [Google Analytics];
- Communication: Project428 uses your Personal Information to interact with you directly concerning the Website, Platform, Services, or Project428’s goods or services.
- Fulfill Reporting and Legal Requirements: Project428 may use your Personal Information when requested by applicable governmental authorities for reporting obligations and compliance requirements.
- Disclosure of Personal Information.
- Information Disclosed. Project428 may disclose your Personal Information to a third party: (a) in furtherance of Project428’s business operations, including the marketing and selling of Project428’s goods and services; (b) to comply with Project428 or its designated third-party’s legal obligations under applicable law or regulation; (c) to enforce Project428’s policies under this Policy, or any other policy or agreement you may be subject to pertaining to the Website, Platform, or any Service; (d) to respond to claims that your Personal Information or other information or content violates another party’s rights; or (e) to protect any party’s rights, property, or safety.
- Disclosed Parties. In general, Project428 currently discloses your Personal Information to its officers and agents subject to the terms of this Policy.
- Security and Storage of Your Personal Information. The security of your Personal Information is important to Project428. Project428 will only keep your Personal Information for the purposes detailed in Section 5 of this Policy, as long as is required by law, or as is relevant for the purposes for which it is collected. Your Personal Information will be stored in the following formats and locations:
Project428 and its designated third parties employ generally accepted industry standards to store and protect your Personal Information. However, as the transmission of information over wireless and wired networks cannot be absolutely secure, Project428 does not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information will remain permanently secure.
On Project428’s premises in New York City, New York; and
At Project428’s [Google Drive]. Further information about [Google Drive]’s privacy policies and handling of Personal Information can be found here
- Third-Party Websites and Applications. The Website, Platform, and Services may contain links to third-party websites and applications that are not owned or controlled by Project428. Project428 has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any share functionality, content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party website or application. When using any such third-party website or application, you are subject to the terms and policies, including without limitation personal information security and storage policies, of such third-party website or application. By affirmatively consenting to this Policy, or by otherwise using the Website, Platform, or any of the Services, you expressly relieve Project428 from any and all liability arising from any share functionality or your use of any third-party website accessed from the Website, Platform, and Services. Project428 encourages you to investigate and ask questions before you disclose your personally identifiable information to any third-party website, application, or service provider.
- Child Protection. Project428 is committed to protecting the privacy of children who use the Website, Platform, and Services. Project428 encourages parents and guardians to talk to their children about safe and responsible use of their information and content on the Internet. To ensure the Website, Platform, and Services’ compliance with the CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA; 15 U.S.C. § 91 et seq.) and GDPR, neither the Website, Platform, nor any Service: (a) is made available to any person under 16 years of age; (b) publishes information or content from any person under 16 years of age; and (c) is targeted to any child under 16 years of age. Any person under 16 years of age who wishes to access or use the Website, Platform, or any Service must obtain their parent or guardian’s prior consent prior to any such use.
- Privacy Disclosure Reporting. Pursuant to the CCPA and GDPR, you may be entitled to request a report concerning the collection, use, and storage of your Personal Information (Privacy Report) that:
If you would like a copy of your Privacy Report, you may do so by contacting Project428 (ATTN: PRIVACY RIGHTS REPORT REQUEST) pursuant to Section 12 of this Policy.
- confirms whether your Personal Information has been processed, and if so, the purpose for such processing;
- the categories and types of Personal Information collected and processed;
- the providers and recipients of such Personal Information; and
- the envisaged period for which your Personal Information will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
- User Modifications to Consent and Use of Personal Information.
- Consent Modifications. Should you desire to withdraw your consent to your disclosure of Personal Information to Project428, or Project428’s use of such Personal Information as provided under this Policy, you may do so by notifying Project428 of the same via the contact information provided in Section 12 of this Policy titled ATTN: PERSONAL INFORMATION CONSENT MODIFICATION.
- Right to be Forgotten. Website, Platform, and Service users also have the right to have their Personal Information erased from Project428’s and its agents’ systems. Should you wish to elect to have your Personal Information erased from any of such systems, you may do so by contacting Project428 titled ATTN: RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN pursuant to Section 12 of this Policy, detailing who you are, why you wish for your Personal Information to be erased, and that you elect to have your Personal Information erased.
- Data Portability. You also have the right to request and receive a portable version of all of your Personal Information collected and used by Project428 and its agents. Should you wish to receive a portable version of your collected Personal Information, you may do so by contacting Project428 titled ATTN: DATA PORTABILITY pursuant to Section 12 of this Policy, detailing who you are, and including a detailed request for a portable version of your Personal Information.
- Reporting of Privacy Complaint. As a part of Project428’s efforts to ensure your Personal Information is kept as confidential as possible, and used, processed, and transferred only in accordance with this Policy, Project428 will reasonably attempt to notify you of any breach or unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Information to any third party. Conversely, should you become aware of any violation or breach of your Personal Information by Project428 or any other party, you may lodge a complaint to the following supervisory authorities:
||Federal Trade Commission
|How to File:
||Via Phone or Online
||EU Member State Data Protection Authority (DPA) Where You Reside (links to EU Member state data protection authorities can be found here)
|How to File:
||Varies by EU Member State DPA — Please refer to your specific DPA here
- Policy Changes. Periodically, Project428 may update this Policy. Project428 may post notifications of updates to this Policy on the Website or Platform, through the Services, or via e-mail to you and other Website, Platform, and Service users. Changes made to this Policy will take effect immediately. If you do not agree to changes to this Policy, you must discontinue your use of the Website, Platform, and Services, and notify Project428 of the same pursuant to Section 10.1 of this Policy. Your access or use of the Website, Platform, or Services after such Policy changes will not be permitted unless you provide affirmative consent to such Policy changes via the Website, Platform, or Services.
- Contacting Us. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact Project428 at:
[93 Worth Street, Unit 1101]
[New York, NY 10013]